ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Vaccination Book (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64297)

JOHN June 2nd 08 06:04 PM

Vaccination Book

Vaccination Book Update
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Finally!
The book is on the press

We anticipated shipping Dr. Tenpenny's new book, "Saying No to Vaccines: A
Resource Guide for All Ages," the week of May 1st.

Unfortunately, the complicated layout of the book and several other
circumstances beyond our control delayed the printing for nearly six weeks.

Now, The good news!
The presses are FINALLY rolling and we plan to be shipping BOOKS and the
included 75 MINUTE DVD the week of JUNE 16TH.

As a thank you for your patience - all who reserved a book prior to May 15th
will be sent a copy of, "A Healthier You" - a $20 value - as a free gift. A
life enhancement book, "A Healthier You" has chapters contributed by Deepak
Chopra, Billy Blanks and Dr. Tenpenny.

As a second thank you, all orders received by June 16 will also receive free
shipping.

Thank you so much! I'm sure you will find the book and DVD were worth the
wait.

One more thing: Note that the book has a different cover!!

Dr. Sherri

www.Healthfreedom.net

www.SayingNoToVaccines.com

www.DrTenpenny.com (for titer information)