ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ultrasound (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7746)

Andrea J. Richardson May 13th 04 06:40 AM

Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound this morning. I really enjoyed having it except for
having my bladder full. My bladder was apparently too full and luckily they
let me go use the restroom. I was really uncomfortable because I had to go
so bad. The baby seems healthy. We were even able to find out what we were
having. We are having a BOY! That is what I wanted for my first baby,
although I would have been happy with a girl too. My older brother always
looked out for me, so I wanted to have a boy first so that he could look out
for his sister. We are both very excited. We decided on a name too. His
name will be Jonathan Christopher.

Andrea

#1 due: 09/28/04

Aww congrats :)