ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Question about Taby Tray (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2120)

Marie123 April 7th 04 12:26 AM

Question about Taby Tray

I went to purchase a Taby tray today to use on the airplane for my 2 year
old. The lady at the store said it would not work well with a Graco or
Britax car seat. She said the arms are to round and the tray will tip. I
thought I had seen that some people had used it with those brands of car
seats. Does anyone know if it works?

Thanks, Marie

Kerry D April 7th 04 07:12 PM

Question about Taby Tray

"Marie123" wrote in message ...
I went to purchase a Taby tray today to use on the airplane for my 2 year
old. The lady at the store said it would not work well with a Graco or
Britax car seat. She said the arms are to round and the tray will tip. I
thought I had seen that some people had used it with those brands of car
seats. Does anyone know if it works?

Thanks, Marie

Hi -

I got the same advice from the salesperson I spoke to. She said that
it really needed a carseat with real "arms" to rest properly.
However, she also mentioned that once kiddo got big enough, we should
be able to have it rest across her knees/thighs and be fine. Maybe
that's where you are already (DD's only 13 months, so we can't do that
yet)?

If you find any sort of alternative, I'd be interested in knowing...

Kerry