ParentingBanter.com

-   Solutions (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Worried about your kids behaviour (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42794)

[email protected] July 1st 06 07:06 AM

Worried about your kids behaviour

SAFE AND TOXIN FREE PRODUCTS
FAMILY HOME SHOPPING CLUB

Family shopping Club where you can shop for your own home for products
that contain no fillers, phosphates, bleaches, toxins, ammonia of
chlorine.

If you have any of the following in your home:-
eczema allegies depression fatigue ADHD or even recurring
lice!!!!
then this is a must for your family and house.

A one time joining fee gives you full membership to shop via the
internet or via 1800 number.
Call lisa on 0754964130 or go to www.momswin.com/lisasbiz for more
information

R. Steve Walz July 1st 06 09:20 PM

Worried about your kids behaviour

wrote:

---------------------
Piece of **** SPAMMER, you mean!
Steve

Bible John July 2nd 06 06:16 AM

Worried about your kids behaviour

Steve you are acting like your brother Steve Winter.

He too is filled with hate.

But he instead calls people False Christian Scum.

Learn more about this devil here.

http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

Or learn more about Walz here

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message

---------------------
Piece of **** SPAMMER, you mean!
Steve

R. Steve Walz July 2nd 06 06:20 AM

Bible John wrote:

Steve you are acting like your brother Steve Winter.

-------------------
YOU'RE DELUDED!!
He's neither my brother, nor am I a Xtian,
in fact I am a profound ANTI-Xtian!!

Bible John July 2nd 06 06:31 AM

Bible John wrote:

Steve you are acting like your brother Steve Winter.

-------------------
YOU'RE DELUDED!!
He's neither my brother, nor am I a Xtian,
in fact I am a profound ANTI-Xtian!!
Steve

Winter is not saved. He is a Spiritual Terrorist, Anti Christ and a
deceiver. Winter teaches a ant trinity gospel.

http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...Terrorists.htm
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...ecostalism.htm

Rev Steve Winter public quotes
"I am amazed at the audacity of some of the false Christian scum like the
gutless anon "John Wolf"

"Now common sense should make us aware that Satan is going to have his
servants like "John Wolf" pretending to be "Christian teachers"

"I guess that must really frustrate a

Satanic devil like Jason Gastrich, eh?"

"Jason Gastrich is a false-Christian scum who is upset because he was shown
to be a brazen liar in front of all of his buddies."

"Amazing what liars these three-god false-Christian scum are!

Is this that lying polytheistic slime Donovan Hill?"

R. Steve Walz July 2nd 06 06:38 AM

Bible John wrote:

Steve you are acting like your brother Steve Winter.

-------------------
YOU'RE DELUDED!!
He's neither my brother, nor am I a Xtian,
in fact I am a profound ANTI-Xtian!!
Steve

Winter is not saved.

You're a ****, you couldn't be saved if there were such a thing!
Nobody is "saved", that's religious poppycock.
And no little cretin like you knows Gawd's will, that's for sure!

He is a Spiritual Terrorist, Anti Christ and a
deceiver. Winter teaches a ant trinity gospel.

You're a ridiculous nonsensical piece of ****, spewing idiocy.
Steve