ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FAO Poppy OT Rainbow fleece (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12792)

Ellie April 14th 04 04:37 PM

FAO Poppy OT Rainbow fleece

Hi Poppy

Just a question for you about the rainbow fleece nappies - am I right in
thinking that becasue it's stuffable the fleece needs to be changed with
each 'stuffing' change? I'm thinking that if that was the case then I'd
need rather a lot, although I could always use it as a wrap rather than
stuffed and use it the same way as the bambino mio system, then the wrap
wouldn't need changing everytime and use the fleecy liners. Have you tried
those? I love them.

TIA

Ellie

--