ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Poll (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43274)

Bev July 18th 06 05:03 AM

Poll

'Kate wrote:
Does your definition of "success" include remarrying?

Marriage .....what the social and religious taught expectations of what
every little boy and girls successful lifes dream should be. Hmmm good
question.......

Does it have a large and overwhelming measure in how I see myself as a
success in life......nope. There came a time in my life that being
married became less and less of any importance to me.

I find I need the companionship and security of a relationship and to
share lifes successes with another person on a daily basis. I myself am
very happy without being married. The fact that if I were to want to be
married, and that it is illegal in the state I live in, irks my craw
for sure, but thats another thread in another group :-)
Bev