ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   pic of Harleigh-Rai (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64895)

april & co[_2_] August 12th 08 03:30 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl Harleigh,
sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and understand what
it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

april

Kat August 12th 08 06:52 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

"april & co" wrote in message
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl
Harleigh, sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and
understand what it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are
all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

april

Aww! She's adorable! Look at that hair she has too!
I do apologize - I looove pictures, and I kind of snooped around at the
other pics in that folder. Is that Joanna in some of the other pics with
Daddy and her new baby sister? Because if it is, boy is she big!
Such great shots. Thanks for sharing and hope all is going well. I know I
sure have an idea of what it's like! It's hard with little ones to find the
time for s shower, nevermind posting pictures lol

lu-lu August 13th 08 04:29 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

"april & co" wrote in message
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl

Harleigh,
sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and understand what
it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

april

Aw, she's gorgeous! And look at all her hair! Little Joanna is looking
beautiful too! Congratulations!

Lucy x

Nikki August 13th 08 06:42 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

april & co wrote:
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl
Harleigh, sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and
understand what it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are
all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

april

She's beautiful. Thanks for sharing and congratulations again :)

--

Nikki

april & co[_2_] August 14th 08 07:16 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

Hi Kat

Yep that'll be Joanna with daddy and lil sister Harleigh. I can't believe
she'll be 3 years old in 5 months time, why can't time stand still
sometimes. I can't believe Harleigh is already nearly 2 weeks old, stop
world stop. BTW feel free to nose at the piccies.

april

april & co[_2_] August 14th 08 07:16 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

thank you

"Nikki" wrote in message
news:WOednZoZ7YGagD7VnZ2dnUVZ_o_inZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Kat August 14th 08 10:34 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

"april & co" wrote in message
Hi Kat

Yep that'll be Joanna with daddy and lil sister Harleigh. I can't believe
she'll be 3 years old in 5 months time, why can't time stand still
sometimes. I can't believe Harleigh is already nearly 2 weeks old, stop
world stop. BTW feel free to nose at the piccies.

april

Wow! 3!! It seems like she was just real tiny just the other day LOL
Then again, my DD1 just turned 3, so I guess that makes sense.
They're both so beautiful!
How does Joanna like her baby so far? Is she excited? I bet she's having
tons of fun right now - until Harleigh starts taking her toys and stuff and
getting in her way ;) LOL
Baby Harleigh has such a head of beautiful, dark hair!

Elizabeth Johnson August 15th 08 07:03 PM

pic of Harleigh-Rai

april & co wrote:
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and give you a link to view my little girl
Harleigh, sorry it's taken me a while but i'm sure you all know and
understand what it's like. Hope all of you and your family and bumps are
all ok.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...44507452VZLfbj

She is so cute! I love her expression! Congratulations, I hope the
early days are going as well as possible.

--Betsy