ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   AAAAaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhh! NITS ! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50591)

miri April 25th 07 11:49 PM

AAAAaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhh! NITS !

my children didn't just bring home the hard-laboured, home made Easter
card this holiday! they brought some friends as well !, I've never had
nits
ever (just shows how sociable I AM !) scratch,scratch
One fell out into the hand-basin, it was MASSIVE you could see its
claws
I thought at first it was something that had blow into my hairdo from
the
garden, I thought the itching was due to the new brand of shampoo I'd
bought aaahhhh! I've been a nit pickin all week long, my fingers are
pink pulling the egg cases off ov the hairs.

I'm delighted to hear that its not only me and mine, its spread to
several
schools across the county, but folks are too proud to admit their kids
are
infested (he's had a tummy bug for a fortnight)

I've always worn my hair long, like never cut it for 10 years, man, I
nearly
went straight for the buzz cut #2 and bleached.

Will they travel down?

miri

Strutter April 26th 07 05:28 AM

AAAAaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhh! NITS !

"miri" wrote in message
oups.com...

Will they travel down?

miri

I've never had to deal with lice before either, but I had to study them in a
class a hundred years ago in college. Head lice don't typically travel to
other parts of the body. There are three types of lice, and each has a hair
type preference based on hair thickness. Pubic lice (crabs) sometimes
migrate into men's chest hair and underarm hair, but usually only when the
problem goes untreated. That being said, head lice can attach to eyebrow
hair, but that is also not normal unless the problem is untreated.