Posting this for my wife.

The subject says it all.

Thanks in advance.

Ilse Witch September 25th 03 08:48 PM

Can you conceive if you have a yeast infection?

Yes.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Magenta September 25th 03 10:02 PM

Can you conceive if you have a yeast infection?

Yes, however, I wouldn't have sex while suffering with a yeast infection.
I've read it can make the infection worse and infect other organs possibly.

wrote in message

Posting this for my wife.

The subject says it all.

Thanks in advance.

Chotii September 26th 03 04:22 AM

Can you conceive if you have a yeast infection?

"Magenta" wrote in message
nk.net...
Yes, however, I wouldn't have sex while suffering with a yeast infection.
I've read it can make the infection worse and infect other organs

possibly.

I wouldn't have sex while suffering a yeast infection if for no other reason
than she can give it to YOU, sir, and then YOU will either have it, which is
miserable, or give it back to her later, which is just as miserable. Have
her treat it, and *then* go back to normal relations.

--angela

Cheryl September 26th 03 08:40 AM

Can you conceive if you have a yeast infection?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:45:00 -0000,
wrote:

Posting this for my wife.

The subject says it all.

Yes. But if you have sex with your wife while she has a yeast
infection you should treat your penis to make sure that you don't
carry the yeast infection and reinfect her the next time you have sex.
Generally it's a good idea that if one member of a couple has yeast
and they are having sex without condoms that both are treated for
yeast infections.

--
Cheryl
Mum to DS#1 (11 Mar 99), DS#2 (4 Oct 00)