ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CSICOP: A burp in Intelligent Design (ID) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24068)

Todd Gastaldo October 26th 04 07:48 PM

CSICOP: A burp in Intelligent Design (ID)

CSICOP: A BURP IN INTELLIGENT DESIGN (ID)

CSICOP = Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the
Paranormal

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Chris C. Mooney
Contributing Editor
Skeptical Inquirer

Chris,

God reportedly made a mistake in designing the human penis - He put too much
foreskin on it.

American medical "science" behaves as if God put WAY too much foreskin on
the human penis.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Chris, I want to thank Barry Karr
for publicizing your
article on the website of the Committee for Scientific Investigation of
Claims of the Paranormal/CSICOP...

You warn of a "gathering storm" of lawsuits over Intelligent Design (ID).
http://www.csicop.org/doubtandabout/anti-evolution/

I think this could be true of the infant penis burp in Intelligent Design
(ID)...

Since remedying the infant penis burp in Intelligent Design (ID) is
associated with a remarkable paranormal real estate claim, those who
investigate paranormal claims (CSICOP) will no doubt want to take a look.

Hopefully, CSICOP will also look into American medical "science" behaving as
if the human pelvis wasn't designed to open an "extra" up to 30% at
delivery.

See again: Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Billions of dollars per year - and tiny lives and limbs are at stake...

This Open Letter will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive within 24 hours. Search http://groups.google.com for "A burp in
Intelligent Design (ID"...

Todd Gastaldo October 28th 04 04:12 PM

Chris Mooney of CSICOP

Chris,

Thanks for acknowledging receipt of my email.

I hope that one day CSICOP will end its worship of medical "science" long
enough to take a hard, public look at that religion's most frequent
religious/surgical behaviors.

American medicine really is routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and
keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck.

And it's EASY for women to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up
to 30%.

See again: Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Please at least pass this info to pregnant family and friends.

Again, thanks for acknowledging receipt of my email.

I will post this to the usenet to make a record of your acknowledgement.

Dr. Gastaldo