ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Got third beta (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7802)

Dagny May 17th 04 07:50 PM

Got third beta

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
and sparkle, edd 1/19/05

JennP May 17th 04 08:22 PM

Got third beta

"Dagny" wrote in message
.. .

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

They're rising, that's a good sign. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Ilse Witch May 17th 04 09:00 PM

Got third beta

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:50:15 -0400, Dagny wrote:

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

What do you mean not spectacular? They are doubling right? That's more
than I can say ATM... They are on the low side, but definitely not yet too
low for 14 DPO. Shall we share sticky vibes? I'm getting my third number
tomorrow. I can only pray it will look as good as yours...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Dagny May 17th 04 10:57 PM

Got third beta

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:50:15 -0400, Dagny wrote:

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

What do you mean not spectacular? They are doubling right? That's more
than I can say ATM... They are on the low side, but definitely not yet too
low for 14 DPO. Shall we share sticky vibes? I'm getting my third number
tomorrow. I can only pray it will look as good as yours...

Yes, so far so good. I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

-- Dagny

ModernMiko May 17th 04 11:46 PM

Got third beta

"Dagny" wrote in message
.. .

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
and sparkle, edd 1/19/05

Oh sounds like you are on the right track! Good thoughts and sticky baby
vibes for you on the way!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords