ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   the things I have nursed this week (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34923)

[email protected] October 11th 05 08:46 PM

the things I have nursed this week

Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

oregonchick October 11th 05 09:26 PM

wrote in message
Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the
computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week..
:)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

Well, although I didn't directly nurse my dog, she definitely enjoyed the
bounty of my breasts last time around. She had the smoothest shiniest coat
of any dog in the neighborhood...lol!

Betsy

[email protected] October 12th 05 01:29 AM

the things I have nursed this week

Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed Buzz Lightyear yesterday. :-)

--
C, mama to 2.75 year old nursling

Mogget October 13th 05 11:51 PM

the things I have nursed this week

In message . com,
" writes
Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on
the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed Buzz Lightyear yesterday. :-)

Two Infinite Teats And Beyond?
--
Mogget... I'll get my coat

Melania October 14th 05 12:55 AM

the things I have nursed this week

Mogget wrote:
In message . com,
" writes
Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on
the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed Buzz Lightyear yesterday. :-)

Two Infinite Teats And Beyond?
--
Mogget... I'll get my coat

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I needed that.

Whadda day.

Melania

Jenrose October 17th 05 09:27 AM

the things I have nursed this week

"Mogget" wrote in message
In message . com,
" writes
Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the
computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this
week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed Buzz Lightyear yesterday. :-)

Two Infinite Teats And Beyond?

wipes off monitor

Jenrose

[email protected] October 18th 05 12:04 AM

the things I have nursed this week

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:56:21 -0700, in misc.kids.breastfeeding Marion
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:46:37 -0700, wrote:

Baby is holding a pink panther doll up under my shirt at I type on the computer
and is making sucking noises. Oh man the things I have nursed this week.. :)
This is the first time I have nursed a panther though.

I nursed a purple penguin and a megablock this weekend... i was
giggling, Katy was very serious.

Marion

A megablock.. that's funny. I've been nursing a sippy cup lately. Now when
baby wants to nurse she lifts up my shirt and raspberries my belly. Lately she
only nurses for about 30 seconds on one side then switches sides and then does
it again. She ends up switching sides up to six times per session.