ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Blaming the Babysitter-age 13 (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45072)

Jan Drew September 21st 06 11:46 PM

Blaming the Babysitter-age 13

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...-SearchStories

[If you missed it there are two videos. Watch the police interview].

Blaming the Babysitter.

Read about the parent and boyfirend neglect. How the police questioned her
without notifing the parents. How she was blamed and NOT the parent or
boyfriend.

She was cuffed and charged with killing the baby.

Thank God it is over and Ashey is free, but getting counseling to cope her
trauma.

Qoute:

Asked who he thinks killed Freya Garden, Ashley's attorney Bryan Hershman
says, "I can't say that. And I won't say that. I can only tell you if this
was an intentional act, there were only one of three people who could have
done it. Ashley, mom, and mom's boyfriend."

Mark September 22nd 06 05:29 PM

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...-SearchStories

[If you missed it there are two videos. Watch the police interview].

Blaming the Babysitter.

Read about the parent and boyfirend neglect. How the police questioned her
without notifing the parents. How she was blamed and NOT the parent or
boyfriend.

She was cuffed and charged with killing the baby.

Thank God it is over and Ashey is free, but getting counseling to cope her
trauma.

Qoute:

Asked who he thinks killed Freya Garden, Ashley's attorney Bryan Hershman
says, "I can't say that. And I won't say that. I can only tell you if this
was an intentional act, there were only one of three people who could have
done it. Ashley, mom, and mom's boyfriend."

Maybe the head trauma and intracranial blood clots were caused by a
delayed reaction from whatever immunizations baby Freya had gotten in
the past. Hey...that's the defense Alan Yurko tried.

Mark, MD

Jan Drew September 23rd 06 03:35 AM

Blaming the Babysitter-age 13

"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

As a matter of fact, I wrote to 48 hours and ask if anyone had checked for
recent vaccinations.

JohnDoe September 25th 06 07:57 AM

Blaming the Babysitter-age 13

Jan Drew wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

[...]

So you really believe vaccines cause head trauma? How?

Peter Bowditch September 25th 06 11:37 PM

Blaming the Babysitter-age 13

JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

[...]

Probably read it on some anti-vaccination liar web site.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Jan Drew September 26th 06 07:25 AM

Blaming the Babysitter-age 13

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

[...]

http://www.sickofdoctors.addr.com/ar...ko_ratbags.htm

'Ratbag' Scoffs
at Yurko Case
Breakthrough

--
Peter Bowditch

Peter Bowditch September 26th 06 09:58 AM

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

[...]

And right on cue, Jan says:

http://www.sickofdoctors.addr.com/ar...ko_ratbags.htm

'Ratbag' Scoffs
at Yurko Case
Breakthrough

I was right. She read it on an anti-vaccination liar web site.

By the way, Jan, how much did you contribute to Alan Yurko's most
recent need for money? Or have you thrown him overboard like the rest
of his "friends" did as soon as he was no longer useful?
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com