ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Parenting our teens (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33766)

[email protected] August 26th 05 04:11 PM

Parenting our teens

Please feel free to visit a new group, Parenting Our Teens. It is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentingOurTeens/ .

Do you have a child between the ages of 12-18? Could you use some other
parents to bounce ideas off? Want to discuss curfews, dating,
boundaries, discipline, behaviors, special needs, moodiness, homework
and anything else pertaining to your teen? Then, join us in discussing
the joys and trials of raising teenagers!

In our members-only file section, we have resources for parents that
run the gamut from raising teen girls, raising teen boys and
communicating with teens to advocating for teens with special needs to
dealing with defiant teens. You can find more than 30 links to a
variety of valuable resources here, also.

We'd love to have you join if you have teens.