ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AF Came (yipee) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12519)

Melissa March 12th 04 05:43 PM

AF Came (yipee)

I was so worried that I'd have to totally wean before AF came, and therefore
wouldn't be able to conceive until I weaned DD. Yipee! AF came this morning
and I'm so happy. All we have to do now is find someplace to live and then
DH and I will TTC with abandon...

Yahoo! I just wanted to share the news with people who would understand.

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

elizabeth emerald March 12th 04 09:19 PM

AF Came (yipee)

"Melissa" wrote in message
I was so worried that I'd have to totally wean before AF came, and

therefore
wouldn't be able to conceive until I weaned DD. Yipee! AF came this

morning
and I'm so happy.
All we have to do now is find someplace to live

good luck with this.

and then
DH and I will TTC with abandon...

LOL!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

laurie March 14th 04 03:11 AM

AF Came (yipee)

Great news Melissa! Bring on the baby dancing!
laurie
mommy to Jessica, almost 3 years and
Christopher, 10 months

Cathy March 18th 04 03:21 AM

AF Came (yipee)

Melissa wrote:
I was so worried that I'd have to totally wean before AF came, and
therefore wouldn't be able to conceive until I weaned DD. Yipee! AF
came this morning and I'm so happy. All we have to do now is find
someplace to live and then DH and I will TTC with abandon...

Yahoo! I just wanted to share the news with people who would
understand.

I'm jealous! I'm 14 months on, and seriously clucky, with no AF in sight.
Good luck with the TTCing when the housing has been sorted.

Cathy