ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wow. 2 months! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65352)

Kat December 8th 08 03:17 AM

Wow. 2 months!

I have exactly 2 calendar months left to go now!
EDD with this one is Feb. 7, 2009, and being December 7, 2008, that means I
have 2 months left to go!

Anne Rogers December 8th 08 04:11 AM

Wow. 2 months!

Kat wrote:
I have exactly 2 calendar months left to go now!
EDD with this one is Feb. 7, 2009, and being December 7, 2008, that means I
have 2 months left to go!

ooh, are you getting excited? I don't like thinking of calendar months
at the moment because of pregnancy actually being longer than 9 months
(or less than depending which way you look at it)! I've been pregnant
and known about it for over 2 months now, but it won't be until next
Sunday that it's the same day of the month as my due date and I can say
6 months to go, therefore I'm 3 months along, but I feel at 13 weeks I
want to say "I'm 3 months pregnant!".

Ahhh, dating!

Cheers
Anne