ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2004 and the Birth of the Hungry Lie, "Vaccines Don't Cause Autism" (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67076)

john[_5_] January 19th 11 10:39 PM

2004 and the Birth of the Hungry Lie, "Vaccines Don't Cause Autism"

http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/01/2...se-autism.html

dr_jeff January 19th 11 11:44 PM

On 1/19/11 5:39 PM, john wrote:
http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/01/2...se-autism.html

What a load of crap. There is no evidence that shows that vaccines cause
autism. The page implies that mercury causes autism, yet, when mercury
was removed from vaccines, the rate of autism didn't go down.

Jeff

Bob Officer[_2_] January 20th 11 12:11 AM

2004 and the Birth of the Hungry Lie, "Vaccines Don't Cause Autism"

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:44:46 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 1/19/11 5:39 PM, john wrote:
http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/01/2...se-autism.html

What a load of crap. There is no evidence that shows that vaccines cause
autism. The page implies that mercury causes autism, yet, when mercury
was removed from vaccines, the rate of autism didn't go down.

Jeff

John ignores the points which contradict his preconceived notions.

That is what faith is isn't it?

Faith is beliefs which are held to be true without or in the face of
contradictory evidence.

--
Bob Officer
"Do you expect me to fall over merely because you