ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This monster thing! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65154)

Kat September 24th 08 05:03 AM

This monster thing!

It just doesn't stop! I've been feeling movement many, many times a day now
for the last couple weeks or so. Before that, I've been feeling a little
movement every now and then (sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes every
day or two) but lately, it's many, many times in a day... and night.
And now it's not just movement I feel inside. I can actually see my stomach
towards the bottom moving and all that, and even though I've BTDT many times
now already, it's still kinda interesting (and annoying sometimes!)
One week ago I was 20w6d at my u/s... According to my online calendar, I was
21 weeks on Sunday. And this little monster just doesn't seem to give it up
and stop kicking. I shouldn't be complaining now... I know it will just
keep doing it more and more and more as time goes, but still. I just can't
seem to get a break LOL