ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   pilot study ADHD test online (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35681)

dirkz November 5th 05 01:27 PM

pilot study ADHD test online

Several years ago I developed a short paper and pencil screening test
which, in a small pilot study, discriminated between ADHD, LD, and
control subjects. I recently converted this test to an online test in
order to norm it to a larger population and, subsequently, to make it
available to any one who has access to a computer and the Internet.

The test itself is what is called a substitution test. It has two
parts, both of which are timed for 90 seconds each and the differential
between the resulting two scores determines the likelihood of having a
learning disability or attention deficit disorder. I am in need of test
subjects and hope you will take it. The test, along with an information
form, is available at: http://www.adhdtests.com . I think a test like
this one is much needed. A person can take it directly instead of
others completing behavioral checklists or a completing a lengthy
program intensive test like TOVA. Perhaps you are willing to recommend
this site and, if you have a website, place a link on your website.