ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Black DC Children Get Shafted By Liberals (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65591)

Bob LeChevalier March 16th 09 04:04 AM

Black DC Children Get Shafted By Liberals

(Vladimir Tschenko) wrote:
True. But you bought into them. My semi-photographic memory can
still see how you listed them in the "Watch JGB Run" thread.

Is lying all you have left?

Bro Jack doesn't lie. Why should he, especially to a computer
screeen?

Insanity maybe? I dunno. But thanks for admitting that YOU (the
reference of his comment) are "Bro Jack", "Vladimir", thereby proving
that you are a liar.

lojbab
---
Bob LeChevalier - artificial linguist; genealogist
Lojban language www.lojban.org

Vladimir Tschenko March 16th 09 12:44 PM

Black DC Children Get Shafted By Liberals

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:04:46 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

(Vladimir Tschenko) wrote:
True. But you bought into them. My semi-photographic memory can
still see how you listed them in the "Watch JGB Run" thread.

Is lying all you have left?

Bro Jack doesn't lie. Why should he, especially to a computer
screeen?

Insanity maybe? I dunno. But thanks for admitting that YOU (the
reference of his comment) are "Bro Jack", "Vladimir", thereby proving
that you are a liar.

Vladimir is Vladimir.

Not Bro Jack or race jack or racist duck or anyone else but Vladimir.