ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I HOPE MOMMY DIES!! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66760)

SAY BYE BYE April 17th 10 12:04 AM

I HOPE MOMMY DIES!!

I won't know any better, I am sick of all of the drama. It's not like my
life will be different, mommy is so unhappy anyway.

I hope your friends finally kill mommy so you can all not notice all the
while drinking with your drinking buddies. Remember, no one noticed! They
only noticed how "cute" mommy's kids are like she is some prostitute.

Remember children aren't hurt when their mommy is.

SAY BYE BYE April 17th 10 12:05 AM

I HOPE MOMMY DIES!!

I also hear that you are a big fan of "90210" and "Melrose Place" and have
every episode on DVD and know every line by heart.

Thanks for being so dedicated and caring. Thanks again. I really am glad
to hear about how you were a big fan of Fox TV shows twenty years ago. That
gives me hope in this world.