ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ping: CME (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17598)

turtledove November 27th 03 01:28 AM

Ping: CME

when you get a sec write me and catch me up on stuff! brianne at alpha66
that dot thing com

hugs,
*b

CME November 27th 03 04:52 AM

Pong Turtledove

"turtledove" wrote in message
when you get a sec write me and catch me up on stuff! brianne at alpha66
that dot thing com

hugs,
*b

I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)

Christine

HanK November 27th 03 08:05 PM

Pong Turtledove

I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)

Christine

You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.

CME November 27th 03 09:45 PM

Pong Turtledove

"HanK" wrote in message

I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)

Christine

You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.

I've been at the computer writing 3 research papers for school, what's your
excuse?

Christine

kat November 28th 03 11:20 AM

Pong Turtledove

"CME" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message

I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)

Christine

You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.

I've been at the computer writing 3 research papers for school, what's

your
excuse?

Christine

Oh, good excuse, Christine. Why don't you just give school the middle
finger salute and go work for HanK's successful business? You and I and a
good part of 'here' are almost guaranteed a job with HanK as our employer!
HanK is just too funny. Hundreds of thousands of comedians without a job,
yet HanK seems to still be looking for work. HanK, don't quit your day job.