ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hi All (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42044)

TRACY COOK June 17th 06 06:53 AM

Hi All

I'm Tracy from Utah. My twin boys, Clay and Cole are 3 1/2 now....and
are such a blessing to our little family. I also have an 11 yr old boy,
9 year old boy, and a 6 year old princess. : )

I've posted here a time or two and would love to keep doing so. This
has been kind of a quiet group. Fun to see new faces and people who are
interested in talking about the joys and challenges of raising
multiples. I'm excited to get to know you all.

Tracy