ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   M e m o r a n d u m (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3102)

ED June 25th 03 03:05 PM

M e m o r a n d u m

CA VC 24405A
THE JUDGE DISMISSED THE TICKET FOR THE 2ND. TIME

A cop stoped me for the 2nd time the cop told me that i could not drive
with my lights on and gave me ticket.

This is what the c.h.p. said

State of California
M e m o r a n d u m

To: Municipal Court Dist.
From: DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL

Subject: Maximum Number Of Lamps

I Checked Veh.#******* A 2003 Ford Pu.
I Obs. mounted On the Front 2 Headlights, 2 Parking Lights and
2 Fog Lights And All Lights Approved For State Of Cal. If Above Lights
Are Lighted All At Once I Can Not Find A Violation Of The Cal. Veh. Code.

1. the cop said it was a big no, no to drive with my
lights on and gave me a ticket for the 2nd. time.

2. the judge dis. the ticket for the 2nd. time and the
dum cop was not in court for the 2nd. time.

5. i was going to sue but they settled out of court.