ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   where's all the "starting kindergarten angst?" (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33529)

Pam August 15th 05 08:01 PM

where's all the "starting kindergarten angst?"

i've been waiting to read the posts and when i have some time, i'll be
the first to start.

whose kids are starting kindergarten? andrea, leslie....

pam mom to alix and callie 3/24/00

mt August 16th 05 04:27 AM

Well, mine start their first time in a school-like setting this week. They
turn 4 next month, so this is pre-pre-K. It was weird going to a parents'
meeting tonight, and knowing that I will trust someone with my kids every
day, somebody I just met. Well, two days a week, but still.

So I'm not anxious, but I did feel like a real grownup when attending that
meeting tonight.

My wife says she'll probably feel weepy when they actually start going.

On an unrelated note, the class has only a few kids, but there is one other
set of twins, and they happen to share my twins' birthday.

Kender August 16th 05 03:57 PM

Evan is going this year. He cries every time it's mentioned. Our schools
start late here in Oregon. Kindergarten doesn't start until Sept 8th so I
haven't really been paying attention yet. Good thing because I am sure I
have about $100 in school supplies to buy this year for three kids.

--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2-15-97