ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Baby Names (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8784)

Felicia-Y-Ruben... Baby - March 14 05 July 27th 04 11:19 AM

Baby Names

Me & my boyfriend were thinking about what we're goin to name our
baby... Can anyone please post some names that they like for a boy or
girl? Thank you.

Naomi Pardue July 27th 04 03:11 PM

Baby Names

Me & my boyfriend were thinking about what we're goin to name our
baby... Can anyone please post some names that they like for a boy or
girl? Thank you.

I like lots of names. But isn't it more important to consider what YOU like?
And what sounds good with the baby's last name?
The bookstores/libraries have dozens of baby name books, and there are probably
also websites. Why not look through them and get some ideas.
THEN, once you get your list down to a managable size, ig you still have
trouble deciding, by all means post your 2-3 choices and ask if we have any
preferences.
But, the fact that *I* like, say, the name Nathan for a boy, doesn't mean you
should.

Naomi

Vicki S July 28th 04 04:24 AM

Baby Names

(Felicia-Y-Ruben asks:
... Can anyone please post some names that they like for a boy or girl?

Boy names I like: Lionel, Theodore, Timothy, Orlando, Thayer, Abraham,
Elijah, Elliot, Ethan, Evan, Griffin, Isaiah, Josiah, Julian,
Nathaniel, Samuel, Sebastian, Seth

Girl names I like: Corinne, Adele, Amelia, Chloe, Nurya (Nuria),
Eleanor, Emily, Hannah, Miranda, Rose, Sarah, Cecile, Celeste,
Charlotte, Chloe, Clara, Claudia, Daphne, Emma, Fiona, Georgia, Grace,
Helena, Leah, Lily, Lydia, Miranda, Olivia, Rosemary, Sophia
--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel Stoic, born 11/16/99;