ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   DEAD LITTLE GIRL FOUND STRANGLED AND RAPED IN MONTANA (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58960)

THE ANTI-MANSON December 9th 07 05:27 PM

DEAD LITTLE GIRL FOUND STRANGLED AND RAPED IN MONTANA

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/11174516.html

CASSVILLE, Mo. -- Law officers believe the same type of cord used to tie up
the goats near Chris Collings' camper also ended Rowan Ford's life. One of
the two men charged for Rowan's murder told a detective the reason.

"One of them stated (it was) because she looked up at him," said Barry
County Sheriff Mick Epperly.

Detectives think Chris Collings and David Spears took the 9-year-old girl
to Collings' camper. Inside the rundown, dirty camper, Epperly says, the
two men raped the girl.

One of the men said she pleaded with them to stop. Investigators believe
the two men pulled her out of the camper after they raped her, pulled a
cord out of a truck and then strangled her.

"I could not tell you what went through this man's mind at that time,"
Epperly said, "Drinking and drugs and what could go through anybody's mind
to sexually abuse a 9-year-old innocent girl? That's just unhuman."

Hearing about Rowan's last moments, Collings' brother gets sick to his
stomach.

"I'm just kind of wondering if he ain't covering up for somebody," said
Greg Horton.

--
Rob Cypher
robcypher.livejournal.com