ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CTTD (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12582)

Libby Macdonald March 20th 04 01:54 AM

CTTD

Just had to share these two!
DS, 17 months, will sometimes liven up a breastfeed by unlatching and
blowing loud rasberries on my tummy (God forbid either of us
should fall asleep!). He's now figured out that he can achieve the same
effect without unlatching (and - somehow - while still feeding) by blowing
with his nose into my breast. I have a feeling NIP will be quite
embarrassing now.
DS has also invented his very own knock, knock joke (he didn't get the one
I told him). It requires a real door and actual knocking and goes like
this:
DS: Knock, knock!
Me: Who's there?
DS: Dog.
Me: Dog who?
DS: Woof.
(repeat ad nauseum - and yet, somehow, the joke stays fresh)
I laugh hard every day. I have my own little clown:)
Libby.