ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [2011 Jan. Book] VACCINE EPIDEMIC: (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67075)

john[_5_] January 17th 11 11:47 AM

[2011 Jan. Book] VACCINE EPIDEMIC:

http://vaccineepidemic.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Epidem...4679160&sr=1-1

[2011 Jan. Book] VACCINE EPIDEMIC: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and
Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
by Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland

dr_jeff January 17th 11 01:35 PM

On 1/17/11 6:47 AM, john wrote:
http://vaccineepidemic.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Epidem...4679160&sr=1-1

[2011 Jan. Book] VACCINE EPIDEMIC: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and
Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
by Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland

Tell that to the millions of people who got smallpox last year. Oopsie,
there weren't any. Why? Vaccines.

Jeff

King XII March 3rd 11 06:26 AM

Its an awesome and marvelous sharing, really superb work done
thanks a lot for it