ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   money (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65996)

betty June 28th 09 12:43 AM

money

Why does the bookeeper for a club have a page telling how much
witrholding on c.s. Unless the amount is over $250 a week theres
nothing withheld==is there something strange here? Someone I know has
had a $1.oo and all kinds of stupid amounts received on his check/ I am
writing to newspapers---its about time someone starts defending
fathers----how the hell can you support anyone let alone kids on 7.99 an
hr. when they spend money the way they do. I am mad!!!!

Angel eyes are upon you! @----))--

Dusty June 28th 09 09:00 AM

money

"betty" wrote in message
Why does the bookeeper for a club have a page telling how much
witrholding on c.s. Unless the amount is over $250 a week theres
nothing withheld==is there something strange here? Someone I know has
had a $1.oo and all kinds of stupid amounts received on his check/ I am
writing to newspapers---its about time someone starts defending
fathers----how the hell can you support anyone let alone kids on 7.99 an
hr. when they spend money the way they do. I am mad!!!!

Angel eyes are upon you! @----))--

What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about?

It might be better if you started from the beginning, that way the rest of
us would know what's going on with some degree of clarity and then could
give you some insight on what may be going on with your accountant.

'k?