ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Divorced mom of two (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16792)

Paul Fritz June 23rd 03 02:41 PM

Divorced mom of two

wrote in message

Divorced mom of two

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2003, 7:17am
(EDT-3) From: (Paul Fritz)
wrote in message
Divorced mom of two
Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2003, 1:22am
(EDT+4) From:
(Ring4SaleandMore)
That will be turned in to TOS for review, I am NOT going to tolerate
that crap for a minute, child.
ROFL
3 demerits for you. You didn't read the FAQ before you posted. You
didn't quote part of the message to which you are responding. You have
no idea what usenet is about or you'd realize how silly you sound.
'Kate
With statements like these, I doubt she is concerned about how silly she
sounds
"On top of that, my daughter and
I live with what's going to be my ex-boyfriend. He's decided he wants
his male
cousin living here with him, instead of us"
"The guy we live with won't provide us with it, and hasn't in over a
year. No wonder some women turn lesbian!! "
"I've written to the mayor, the governor of Ohio (I'm in Toledo) and
even the president of the United States (whom never responds, ofcourse)
and not one
of them care about anyone who wants to work"
And then she admits to child abuse by purposely alienating the father
from his kid
"I moved 150 miles to be away from mine and may eventually move
further."

Self centered, don'cha think?

'Kate

Just a little.

Hope things are going well Kate.

[email protected] June 23rd 03 08:05 PM

Divorced mom of two

Paul F posted:
Hope things are going well Kate.

All things considered, they're going ok. I hope to be home in a couple
of weeks.

'Kate

steveb June 23rd 03 08:55 PM

Divorced mom of two

lifted the trapdoor, peered around and wrote:

All things considered, they're going ok. I hope to be home in a couple
of weeks.

If you can get to a pc...I'll be around to chat :-)

steveb

Joelle June 24th 03 03:33 AM

Divorced mom of two

WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

We don't discuss religion here.

And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
bible, certainly not here.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Dori June 24th 03 01:37 PM

Divorced mom of two

oaway (Joelle) wrote in message ...
WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

We don't discuss religion here.

And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
bible, certainly not here.

Joelle

Sounds like you need a magazine rack, dearie....for all those "issues" you've got.

Rolly The Pervert June 24th 03 01:52 PM

Divorced mom of two

"Dori" wrote in message
om...
oaway (Joelle) wrote in message

WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

Sounds like you need a magazine rack, dearie....for all those "issues"

you've got.

Trolling a support group bitch?

Sounds like you need a spanking.

Joelle June 24th 03 03:27 PM

Divorced mom of two

The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
minister.

Thanks. Don't know bout that, but I get by ;-)

turtledove June 25th 03 03:47 AM

Divorced mom of two

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
minister.

I Absolutely agree!
*bri

Kristen313 June 25th 03 04:32 AM

Divorced mom of two

everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.

Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read the
messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree with
me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I haven't
read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential for
being a great support. Oh, well.