ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Celeb Birth - Parker (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5834)

Sophie January 15th 04 05:47 PM

Celeb Birth - Parker

STORK WATCH: Newly single Mary-Louise Parker gave birth to a baby boy
on January 7. The little tyke's name is William Atticus Parker
according to a source.

_________________________________

Can't believe she named him after the father, considering he left her at 8
and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

Plissken January 15th 04 06:57 PM

Celeb Birth - Parker

Nadene

"Sophie" wrote in message
| STORK WATCH: Newly single Mary-Louise Parker gave birth to a baby boy
| on January 7. The little tyke's name is William Atticus Parker
| according to a source.
|
| _________________________________
|
| Can't believe she named him after the father, considering he left her at 8
| and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

I can't beleive a woman would actually be with a man that left a pregnant
woman!

Circe January 15th 04 07:42 PM

Celeb Birth - Parker

Plissken wrote:
Can't believe she named him after the father, considering he left
her at 8 and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

I can't beleive a woman would actually be with a man that left a
pregnant woman!

Gosh, why not? At least she knows he's fertile!
--
Be well, Barbara (tongue firmly in cheek)
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [22 mos.] mom)

"Call anywhere, any time...virtually from any phone" -- prepaid phone card
dispenser

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!

Amy January 16th 04 04:59 AM

Celeb Birth - Parker

"Circe" wrote in message
Plissken wrote:
Can't believe she named him after the father, considering he left
her at 8 and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

I can't beleive a woman would actually be with a man that left a
pregnant woman!

Gosh, why not? At least she knows he's fertile!

Ugg...I hope you're joking *shudder*

Linz January 16th 04 11:05 AM

Celeb Birth - Parker

Plissken wrote:
Can't believe she named him after the father, considering he left
her at 8 and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

I can't beleive a woman would actually be with a man that left a
pregnant woman!

Gosh, why not? At least she knows he's fertile!

Ugg...I hope you're joking *shudder*

As she said in her sig, she had her tongue firmly in her cheek.
--
Linz
YB: 12 weeks, 14lbs 14oz

Amy January 16th 04 07:21 PM

Celeb Birth - Parker

Gosh, why not? At least she knows he's fertile!

Ugg...I hope you're joking *shudder*

As she said in her sig, she had her tongue firmly in her cheek.
--
Linz
YB: 12 weeks, 14lbs 14oz

Ah, I just read down :-)

Taniwha grrrl January 18th 04 11:50 PM

Celeb Birth - Parker

Plissken wrote:

Can't believe she named him after the father, considering

he left
her at 8 and a half months pregnant for Claire Danes!

I can't beleive a woman would actually be with a man that

left a
pregnant woman!

Wow and why would Claire Danes have him for that matter,
what goes around comes around.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.