ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Birth announcement, at last (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7928)

Elizabeth H Bonesteel May 26th 04 03:34 AM

Birth announcement, at last

Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.
6 pounds, 1 ounce. 20" long.

She saved me from the nasty ultrasound in the end. ;-)

Liz
amazingly enough, now a mom

--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they

Unadulterated Me May 26th 04 03:41 AM

Birth announcement, at last

Elizabeth H Bonesteel wrote:

Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.
6 pounds, 1 ounce. 20" long.

She saved me from the nasty ultrasound in the end. ;-)

Liz
amazingly enough, now a mom

Congratulations mom :-)

Andrea

Alissa May 26th 04 03:41 AM

Birth announcement, at last

"Elizabeth H Bonesteel" wrote in message
Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.
6 pounds, 1 ounce. 20" long.

She saved me from the nasty ultrasound in the end. ;-)

Liz
amazingly enough, now a mom

--

snip
wow congratulations, Welcome Emily Grace......

Daye May 26th 04 04:11 AM

Birth announcement, at last

H Bonesteel) wrote:

Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.

Congrats!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold

Fer May 26th 04 05:01 AM

Birth announcement, at last

Elizabeth H Bonesteel wrote:
|| Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.
|| 6 pounds, 1 ounce. 20" long.
|| She saved me from the nasty ultrasound in the end. ;-)
|| Liz
|| amazingly enough, now a mom

Congrats Mom!!!! --?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-35 weeks!

Leslie May 26th 04 05:09 AM

Birth announcement, at last

Congratulations, and welcome to little Emily Grace. I love her name! (I have
an Emily as well.)

Leslie

A&G&K May 26th 04 06:21 AM

Birth announcement, at last

"Elizabeth H Bonesteel" wrote in message
Emily Grace was born on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:46 am.
6 pounds, 1 ounce. 20" long.

She saved me from the nasty ultrasound in the end. ;-)

Liz
amazingly enough, now a mom

Congratulations :)
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

DeliciousTruffles May 26th 04 07:20 AM

Birth announcement, at last

Congratulations, Liz!

Welcome to the world, little Emily! :-)

And kudos to mom for posting the birth announcement on the day she was
born! WOW!

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

melizabeth May 26th 04 09:29 AM

Birth announcement, at last