ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CTTS: Potty Training (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27016)

Tori M. February 1st 05 08:28 PM

CTTS: Potty Training

We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty to
make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used the
potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used the
potty (like a big girl;)) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks and
says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good Girl"
LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me;)

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Shelley February 1st 05 08:39 PM

That is too cute. DS once gave me some stickers after I used the
potty.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05

arachne February 1st 05 08:58 PM

"Tori M." wrote in message
We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty
to make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used
the potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used
the potty (like a big girl;)) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks
and says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good
Girl" LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me;)

LOL too cute!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th August 2002

"In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain." -- Pliny
the Elder (23 AD - 79 AD)

Kelly February 2nd 05 01:44 AM

Oh Tori-good girl! Did you get an M&M for that? :)BTW, what does CTTS
mean?

Kelly

Tori M. February 2nd 05 02:11 AM

Well I think it means Cute Things They Say.. if not oops;)

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Bryna February 2nd 05 03:39 AM

Tori M. wrote:
We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her

potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the

potty to
make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she

used the
potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I

used the
potty (like a big girl;)) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks

and
says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good

Girl"
LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me;)

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

LOL -- what a cutie! Yosef did something similar to me the other day
-- I tied his karate uniform belt properly (for once) and he exclaimed,
"Good job, Mommy! I knew you could do it!" It's a little sad to be
condescended to by a four-year-old... :)

Bryna

kiticat February 2nd 05 10:34 AM

Tori M. wrote:

We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty to
make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used the
potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used the
potty (like a big girl;)) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks and
says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good Girl"
LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me;)

Tori

G thats sweet :) and it shows that the messge is getting through :)))
Sarah

Kelly February 3rd 05 05:06 AM

Oh, that makes sense regardless if it isn't "right!" Thanks for clearing
that up-I've wondered for years.

Kelly

carl jones February 5th 05 10:07 PM

"Tori M." wrote in message
We have been potty training Bonnie.. well we have been letting her potty
train herself for the most part with the goal that she will use the potty

make her happy not me.. Anyway now and then when she tells us she used the
potty we say "Yeah good girl you used the potty... Anyway today I used the
potty (like a big girl;)) and I got up off the potty and Bonnie looks and
says "Yeah Mommy Big Girl you used the Potty.. You go poopies Good Girl"
LoL.. who knew she had to potty train me;)

LOL. What a cute response!

Carl