ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Kat, how are you? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65403)

Anne Rogers December 30th 08 07:18 PM

Kat, how are you?

You didn't post again after mentioning the bad cramping, so I was
worried for a while, then I saw you had posted on misc.kids, so I wasn't
concerned, but I do want to know how you feel now!

Cheers
Anne

Kat December 31st 08 02:50 AM

Kat, how are you?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
You didn't post again after mentioning the bad cramping, so I was worried
for a while, then I saw you had posted on misc.kids, so I wasn't
concerned, but I do want to know how you feel now!

Cheers
Anne

I have major computer issues as of late... And other things haha I kind of
forgot to come back here after that last posting!
I think things are alright. I just feel horrible, but that's nothing new.
That cramping went on for the day and then I don't seem to have any issues
since. Just the staying awake part and not falling asleep all the time is
the major problem, it seems.
I only have about 5.5 weeks left to go now, so I'm just so sick of it all.
I'm the kind that does not enjoy pregnancies LOL