ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Poll: How much is being received in CS? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21403)

Zimm July 21st 04 08:28 PM

New Poll: How much is being received in CS?

The last poll was very interesting. How about one on the other side?

Income: 43K
Children: 1
State: Michigan
CS received last year: 0
CS received year befo 0 (and on and on)
NCP visits with child: every weekend (this is a huge improvement, it was
twice a year - his choice)

NCP says he will purchase new pants for the upcoming school year. I'm
crossing my fingers!

Zimm

teachrmama July 21st 04 08:45 PM

"Zimm" wrote in message
The last poll was very interesting. How about one on the other side?

Income: 43K
Children: 1
State: Michigan
CS received last year: 0
CS received year befo 0 (and on and on)
NCP visits with child: every weekend (this is a huge improvement, it was
twice a year - his choice)

NCP says he will purchase new pants for the upcoming school year. I'm
crossing my fingers!

Is that CP's income or NCP's income? How much is he ordered to pay?

Don July 21st 04 09:00 PM

New Poll: How much is being received in CS?

You have your child living with you and have not been reduced to a vistor.
He is also providing a home and supporting the child for 104 days out of
365. Your problem with that is?

Zimm July 21st 04 09:55 PM

New Poll: How much is being received in CS?

Actually he sees him one day on the weekend from about 10:30 to maybe
4:00. So he doesn't provde a home and he only feeds him lunch.

I didn't say I had a problem, nor did I imply in any way that your
situation was rosy.

Zimm