ParentingBanter.com

-   Foster Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   THE FIRST TO FALL WAS OUR CONSTITUTION: Virtually all of the RightsGuaranteed by the Constitution. " Articles 1, 5,6,7,8, 13 and 14 have beenSummarily Suspended. (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=55363)

fx September 8th 07 03:29 AM

THE FIRST TO FALL WAS OUR CONSTITUTION: Virtually all of the RightsGuaranteed by the Constitution. " Articles 1, 5,6,7,8, 13 and 14 have beenSummarily Suspended.

THE FIRST TO FALL WAS OUR CONSTITUTION.

"The Failure of Family Law - a Drainpool For Taxpayers", By Kenneth C.
Wiggins

http://www.innocentdads.org/failure.htm

Thirty years ago, our government's thinking wasn't all that bad. While
eighty percent of fathers paid their reasonable share of child support
expenses, there were twenty percent who did not. Faced with rising
welfare costs, the government's idea was to recover some of the costs of
welfare through an enforcement of child support payments, specifically
aimed at the twenty percent of those "bad dads" who didn't pay anything.

Today we have the results of those initial efforts.

While the idea was well intended, most states did not impliment that
idea with the interests of children in mind. What was on their minds was
the Federal and State incentive funding being offered. While the
statutes that developed to handle this operation were intended to give
government agencies the tools to "make it work", nearly all of those
agencies have taken those tools to their utmost limits and well beyond.

Today, we now know that eighty percent of fathers are still the ones who
pay child support, the same as it was thirty years ago. Today we know
that of the remaining twenty percent, two-thirds simply cannot afford to
pay anything. Today we know that only seven percent of the fathers
truely qualify for the term "bad dad." After thirty years, we have
gained absolutely nothing.

It is what we have lost that is the "shame of America."

First to fall was our Constitution. Virtually all of the Rights
guaranteed by the Constitution have been set aside under the "color of
law" in the name of "our children's best interests." Articles 1,
5,6,7,8, 13 and 14 have been summarily suspended. Those rights have been
abrogated by government authorities who now decide that the needs of
children supercede all other responsibilities to our constitution.

Fraud, in any other court, would carry serious liabilities, even
criminal penalties ... except in our Family Courts. Paternity Fraud has
become among the most serious of these problems. Laboratories which do
DNA testing, document that between 25-30% of theses test are not a
paternal match, even among married couples. Most courts studiously avoid
admitting such evidence, and then consistantly ignore it anyway. Women
simply lie about the paternity of a child, and the courts start
collecting money for them. Even when "caught" in that lie, there is no
penalty for a woman, and, most often, the men are forced to continue to pay.

"But they can't just do that!?!" But they just do.

In Child Support, "imputation" of wages is a government tool to gain
leverage to extract the highest dollar amount from those payers, mostly
men. No evidence, no jury, not even a lawyer. That they immediately just
start collecting is, in itself, a tool, designed to make it even more
difficult to get legal representation. Even the courts themselves are
designed for the maximum profitability. Lawyers are barred by court
rules from addressing these Rights except by appeal to much higher
courts. The entire system is "decided" by the lesser of financial evils.
Which is cheaper, to pay the court demands, or pay their "buddy" lawyer
system.

Caseworkers simply "decide" matters of custody, parenting and child
support. Judges simply ignore evidence, court procedure, statute of law
and the Constitution. Everything becomes "an issue" for a higher court
.... with a higher price tag. The "immunities" of public servants protect
them from any repercussions, and so, even if you "win" in a higher
court, you just can't win much, and especially for damages they may have
caused.

The rewards for running such an "extortion mill" are written in those
Federal and State incentive fundings. Caseworkers and agency heads get
"bonuses" and judges get "judicial awards", based on their "performance."

Nor does it doesn't stop there. More Federal and State funds poured in
for Child Protection Services. "Default custody" is given to women, and
they tend to work less and have less income. Those caseworkers have
access to court records, they have a ready-made call-list for new
clients - low-income, single, divorced women. CPS has taken on a life of
its own, and have become a multi-billion dollar "legal" scam, fleecing
the taxpayer, bankrupting and destroying thousands of families.

The real costs, and the real failure of this system is yet to be
determined. It is in our children's futures. We are teaching our boys to
be mistrustful of women and to be afraid of our society, especially of
our government. We are teaching our girls to lie, and to use the system
to abuse men for their own profit. We are creating a society of
"fatherless children."

Fatherless children a
32 times more likely to run away.
14 times more likely to commit rape.
5 times more likely to commit suicide.
20 times more like to end up in prison.
9 times more likely to drop out of high school.
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances.
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders.
9 times more likely to end up in a state-operated institution.
Eighty-five percent of the people in jails and prisons in this country
came from fatherless homes. We have one of the highest incarcerations
rates (1 per 155 people) in the world. While local law enforcement
officials cry for more to prisons to hold these already bulging criminal
populations, our Family Courts are busily creating the future inmates of
tomorrow.

Our Children are their future felons. Of course, then they'll need to
build more jails.

Kenneth C. Wiggins
EDUCATION: Delta College, University Center, MI 1964-1965; Michigan
State University, E. Lansing, MI 1965-1967; Michigan State University,
E. Lansing, MI 1968-1969; Delta College, University Center, MI
1983-1985; and Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI 2000-2003.

Webmaster for AMatterOfJustice.org and Member of the Board; Webmaster of
Jail4Judges.net; Webmaster for CryForChildren.org; Webmaster for
ParentsFor Children; and A Seriously Ticked-off Dad.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, HAPPILY DESTROYING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT
FAMILIES YEARLY NATIONWIDE AND COMING TO YOU'RE HOME SOON...

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...