ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How do people make it to 40 weeks?? :) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6767)

ted March 12th 04 09:27 PM

How do people make it to 40 weeks?? :)

I'm jealous! This time around my goal is to atleast make it to
September. I read in awe about moms that make it to their due date.
One of my friends actually delivered just one day prior to her due
date.

oh! well!!

Larry McMahan March 12th 04 10:18 PM

ted writes:
: I'm jealous! This time around my goal is to atleast make it to
: September. I read in awe about moms that make it to their due date.
: One of my friends actually delivered just one day prior to her due
: date.

: oh! well!!

Make it to their due dates??!!? Try going over 2 1/2 weeks, then 3
weeks two times in a row! Talk about the longest wait!

Larry

Emily March 14th 04 01:03 AM

ted wrote:

I'm jealous! This time around my goal is to atleast make it to
September. I read in awe about moms that make it to their due date.
One of my friends actually delivered just one day prior to her due
date.

oh! well!!

Goo luck!

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02

Emily March 14th 04 01:04 AM

ted wrote:

I'm jealous! This time around my goal is to atleast make it to
September. I read in awe about moms that make it to their due date.
One of my friends actually delivered just one day prior to her due
date.

oh! well!!

I mean "good luck", although goo being sticky, may "goo luck"
is good too!