ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   losing pregnancy weight (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=60037)

abekei January 4th 08 03:01 AM

losing pregnancy weight

I know one of the hardest things about being pregnant...is post-
pregnancy. Some women slim right back down after giving birth, while
most women struggle to lose that weight. My wife was one of those
women who struggled to lose the weight after giving birth to our
twins. As a professional personal trainer, I still struggled to help
my wife lose the weight...and this is supposed to be my profession!
That was pretty embarassing. But it's okay because as a true pro...we
finally figured out a solution. Feel free to share any stories about
similar struggles. I also have a blog about the same topic. feel
free to check it out anytime too. http://www.squidoo.com/loseweightafterpregnancy