ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   vaccination (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45733)

john October 19th 06 05:53 PM

vaccination

http://www.whale.to/vaccines.html

HCN October 20th 06 04:47 PM

vaccination

"JOHN" wrote in message
whale.to/vaccines.html

Ah, yes.... the website by the guy who also claims that satanic black lines
burned his bum! From http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt
my ass on it some years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics,
similar to a chemical burn right through my trousers, where the trousers
were unscathed apart from a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that
I had been given a metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" COPYVIO and stuff which is not corrected to
reflect demonstrated mistakes."