ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHAT YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS THINK (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66761)

The Chief Instigator[_3_] April 17th 10 03:05 AM

EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHAT YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS THINK

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:34:45 -0500, SAY BYE BYE wrote:
I just wanted to remind you again how trendy you are.

It really has done wonders. Like how you discover **** fifteen or twenty
years after everyone else.

Which is why you're so dependable and reliable.

I mean you ****ed me over a million years ago, you don't get to "make up"
for it with your stupid world.

You are as dumb as you appear to be. I can't wait until you are sorry five
or ten years after everyone else.

Because you're so "cool".

Another suburban crank...and the closest we've ever gotten to it was when we
drove down from South Dakota via Milwaukee, and headed down through downtown
Chicago on our way to a former coal camp in Appalachian Kentucky.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273