ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Biceps! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58911)

Prisoner at War December 8th 07 06:42 AM

Biceps!

On Dec 7, 3:00 pm, "Uncle Bob" wrote:

BECAUSE ECTOMORPHS ARE TALLER AND SKINNIER THAN ENDO/MESOMORPHS !!!

Damn...

OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY'VE STUNTED THEIR GROWTH DOING WEIGHTS SINCE
AGE EIGHT!!!

****...

Ehhh.... muscular stress = muscular stress... the muscles cant tell the
difference between body weight or weight made of iron...

Part of the problem may be that weight-lifting kids are prone to
really stacking up the bar with plate after plate...certainly one can
only do so much "work" with calisthenics, whereas with weights, kids
could even injure themselves, in addition to the possibility of
stunting their growth....

Yes.

Ah, who'd have thought that Spengler's "Decline of The West" would
occur in the midst of Asian porn and Muslim insurrection...LOL!!

I did.

Pressed things overhead before the age of 10.

6 feet, whih is more than my older brothers.

And when I say "Americans voted GW President" you can find an American
who didn't, too, but that wouldn't disprove the statement.

Likw what?

Stunt their height.

Than let them exercise WITH caution!

Yes -- so just do calisthenics. Why mess with weights?

Arnold started lifing heavy at 14.

Serge and Sergio even younger.

All three are not midgets,,,

And there are many who are short, and also started young. You know
that, so quit complaining.

--
Pete