ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   5 Grandies in one year (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64001)

Areba April 30th 08 12:29 PM

5 Grandies in one year

Oh man, my parents are so over the moon...
By the time mid August rolls around they will have 5 newborn grandkids
to kiss and cuddle...

I am just imagining Xmas this year..

and it makes me laugh...

Areba

MarieD[_2_] May 1st 08 03:21 AM

5 Grandies in one year

"Areba" wrote in message
Oh man, my parents are so over the moon...
By the time mid August rolls around they will have 5 newborn grandkids to
kiss and cuddle...

So how is this working? Do you have lots of siblings that are pregnant, or
what?
Marie

Areba May 1st 08 09:24 AM

5 Grandies in one year

MarieD wrote:
"Areba" wrote in message

Oh man, my parents are so over the moon...
By the time mid August rolls around they will have 5 newborn grandkids
to kiss and cuddle...

So how is this working? Do you have lots of siblings that are pregnant,
or what?
Marie

Yes, my four sisters and I are having babies. (Touching wood) all 5
babies are *not* coming from me.

MarieD[_2_] May 1st 08 02:21 PM

5 Grandies in one year

"Areba" wrote in message
news:48197e6c$0$26598$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader- Yes, my four sisters and
I are having babies. (Touching wood) all 5
babies are *not* coming from me.

Oh my goodness! That's more than I've seen at once lol In my family, I was
pregnant, my brother's wife, and 2 cousins were pregnant at the same time.
You all can take turns babysitting ;o) Your parents won't know what to do!
*I* wouldnt' know what to do lol
Marie

lu-lu May 1st 08 03:06 PM

5 Grandies in one year

"MarieD" wrote in message ...
"Areba" wrote in message
news:48197e6c$0$26598$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader- Yes, my four sisters

and
I are having babies. (Touching wood) all 5
babies are *not* coming from me.

Oh my goodness! That's more than I've seen at once lol In my family, I was
pregnant, my brother's wife, and 2 cousins were pregnant at the same time.
You all can take turns babysitting ;o) Your parents won't know what to do!
*I* wouldnt' know what to do lol
Marie

Hehe, when I had my DD, two of my brothers were expecting, and my cousin was
expecting twin boys, so we had 5 babies in 5 months. That was a fun year!

Areba, where are you in the chain? I had fun/nervousness counting the babies
down til it was my turn! My brother had his boy, then my cousin had her
twins, then I had my dd, and finally my little bro with his little girl. It
was a very sweet year :)

This time round, the same cousin is execting again (just one this time!)
and so am I. There's 6 months between these babies though! Hehe and two of
my brothers have been snipped - so there's only room for my little brother
to add a surprise now :)

Lucy x

Areba May 2nd 08 09:01 AM

5 Grandies in one year

lu-lu wrote:
"MarieD" wrote in message ...

"Areba" wrote in message
[...]

Ahh.. cool..I love big families, esp when everyone is always eager to
catch up on a reg basis..
Our baby will be the last one on the 2008 list. I actually just spoke to
woman on the main street in town who had 3 month old twins. She said she
was "so tired she could vomit". Need she say anymore? nah..

Areba