ParentingBanter.com

-   Foster Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kane's FALSE ACCUATION Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49536)

Greegor March 9th 07 09:40 PM

Kane's FALSE ACCUATION Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Kane wrote
Yes, I will mislead to protect other peoples persons and lives.

Yes, yes, you only LIE in the most ethical of ways.
A legend in your own mind.

0:-] March 9th 07 09:47 PM

On 9 Mar 2007 13:40:12 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

Kane wrote
Yes, I will mislead to protect other peoples persons and lives.

Yes, yes, you only LIE in the most ethical of ways.

If someone asked you where she was, that had made violent threats
describing their wish for violent acts against your mother, would you
tell them how to find your mother?

You that honest, are you?

A legend in your own mind.

Then you think it's not acceptable to protect one's self and others?

That it's somehow unethical?

Or are you simply trying to shut me up, Greg?

In the immortal words of the Bard, GFYS, Greg.

And keep being stupid.

Like your thug minded friends.

0:]