ParentingBanter.com

-   Solutions (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   We need MOMs to deal with coronavirus. CHICKENPOX PARTY! WOO HOO! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67619)

Charlie March 16th 20 03:18 AM

We need MOMs to deal with coronavirus. CHICKENPOX PARTY! WOO HOO!

We had chickenpox parties when we were kids.

None of us died.

Put the moms in charge and let them handle this silly virus.

Keema's Nan March 16th 20 08:24 AM

We need MOMs to deal with coronavirus. CHICKENPOX PARTY! WOO HOO!

On 16 Mar 2020, Charlie wrote
(in article ):

We had chickenpox parties when we were kids.

None of us died.

Put the moms

Who are ’the moms’?

Don’t cross post to a UK group if you don’t do the UK language.

in charge and let them handle this silly virus.

Byker March 18th 20 09:10 PM

"Charlie" wrote in message ...

We had chickenpox parties when we were kids.

None of us died.

I had measles at age six

Mumps at age seven

Chicken Pox at age eight

I survived, as did all the kids at school and in the neighborhood.

Having these ailments were something of a rite of passage.

We got DPT shots at school, so that saved us from the whooping cough...

KKKernal Corn March 18th 20 09:51 PM

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:10:53 -0500, "Byker" wrote:

"Charlie" wrote in message ...

We had chickenpox parties when we were kids.

None of us died.

I had measles at age six

Mumps at age seven

Chicken Pox at age eight

I survived, as did all the kids at school and in the neighborhood.

Having these ailments were something of a rite of passage.

We got DPT shots at school, so that saved us from the whooping cough...

Nowadays, snowflakes keel over from just looking at a peanut!