ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   U/S tomorrow (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7886)

JennP May 24th 04 04:36 AM

U/S tomorrow

I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and we're having our ultrasound. I know deep down
that everything is fine, but I am sooo nervous. Hopefully I get a good
report and even the gender as a bonus!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Ericka Kammerer May 24th 04 05:10 AM

U/S tomorrow

JennP wrote:
I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and we're having our ultrasound. I know deep down
that everything is fine, but I am sooo nervous. Hopefully I get a good
report and even the gender as a bonus!

I'll be thinking of you! Good luck!

Take care,
Ericka

melizabeth May 24th 04 01:21 PM

U/S tomorrow

Oooo...Best wishes:) I can't wait to hear the results.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

cloud nine May 24th 04 02:16 PM

U/S tomorrow

Good luck, Jenn!! I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

--
Sue & Benton, 3 yrs. old

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Sophie May 24th 04 05:29 PM

U/S tomorrow

"JennP" wrote in message
I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and we're having our ultrasound. I know deep

down
that everything is fine, but I am sooo nervous. Hopefully I get a good
report and even the gender as a bonus!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Good luck.

18 weeks already, where does the time go?!

ModernMiko May 24th 04 11:49 PM

U/S tomorrow

"JennP" wrote in message
I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and we're having our ultrasound. I know deep

down
that everything is fine, but I am sooo nervous. Hopefully I get a good
report and even the gender as a bonus!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Good luck! My transnuchal U/S is tomorrow (Tues) morning. I'm a bit anxious
myself.

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords