ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I'm laughing about fathers who have to pay child-support! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67427)

ForeverRent March 11th 12 06:45 PM

I'm laughing about fathers who have to pay child-support!

Hi,

I'm ForeverRent and I'm gay, living together with various black men and I
really enjoy being ass****ed by those men.

I have all my money for myself and my gay lifestyle, while you fathers with
children are being sucked out by feminazi mothers who just got pregnant
because of the child-support!

Feminism teaches women to be "money-vampires" and to treat men like dirt.
Men are just a living "pay-check" for these women.

The solution is : Homosexuality!

If you're gay and if you take it up the ass, you can't become a father and
there won't be any sprogs you'd have to pay for!

I hate women and children and I enjoy being gay and childfree!-F.R.