ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63484)

JOHN April 18th 08 07:47 AM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

http://whale.to/vaccine/blaylock1.html

I have presented a considerable amount of evidence for a connection between
the present vaccine schedule and the development of autism spectrum
disorders, yet even this paper is only a brief review of what we know......
Much of this information is being totally ignored by the medical elite and
especially the media. The Simsonwood conference proceedings, in which over
50 scientists, vaccine pharmaceutical company representatives and
representatives from the World Health Organization met secretly in Norcross,
Georgia, disclosed that the safety of your children is not their primary
interest -their only interest is selling vaccines to the public. A friend of
mine, while speaking to an audience of scientists and public health
officials in Italy, was rudely told by a public health official that
(paraphrased) -We all know that vaccines can cause neurological damage, but
we must keep this from the public because it might endanger the vaccine
program.
.........Vaccinating millions of children with the hepatitis B vaccine at
birth can only be described as dangerous idiocy. The vast majority of
infants, children and adolescents are in no danger from this infection- even
the medical authorities agree on that. It is also known that the
effectiveness of the vaccine in children last no more than two years and has
little or no effectiveness in the immune suppressed child. The nefarious
plan by these vaccine geniuses is to force vaccines all babies, since they
would have difficulty convincing adults, that is, the one at any danger, to
get the vaccine.

HCN April 18th 08 03:07 PM

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://whale.to/vaccine/blaylock1.html

Oh, man... not Blaylock again. Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be on the
faculty of the medical school in Mississippi until Ole Miss contacted him
about the ramifications of claiming something that was clearly false?!
(note: Ole Miss is the nickname of the Univ. of Mississippi which has the
only medical school in that state, its webpage being www.olemiss.edu ...
which has a faculty directory that never had Blaylock on it)

What a loser!

The guy may have been a real doctor at one time, but he now reduced to
selling supplements out of a strip mall.

Of course, we have the infamous whale.to website, full of all sorts of
conspiracies:

Whale.to guy claims that satanic black lines burned his bum! From
http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical
burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from
a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a
metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had."

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes." But that page is now gone (still he
http://web.archive.org/web/200609130...ts/Individuals )
, but this one remains:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...omment/Whaleto

JOHN April 18th 08 06:19 PM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." http://whale.to/vaccine/propaganda3.html

bobrayner[_2_] April 18th 08 11:48 PM

On 18 Apr, 07:47, "JOHN" wrote:
[...]

That's odd. I thought groundbreaking medical studies were customarily
published in peer-reviewed journals, not on Usenet.

Perhaps the gatekeepers of medical publishing are part of the vaccine
conspiracy too?

JOHN April 19th 08 08:34 AM

"bobrayner" wrote in message

Perhaps the gatekeepers of medical publishing are part of the vaccine
conspiracy too?

Obviously http://whale.to/w/journals1.html

See also the MMR study conspiracy http://whale.to/vaccine/mmr54.html

The Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, although in publication for 38
years, has never been listed on the government database MEDLINE.

HCN April 20th 08 02:29 AM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"JOHN" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." http://whale.to/vaccine/propaganda3.html

While using your own words!

Especially the "experimenting with psychedelics" line.

[...]

Oh, the irony! Here is a quote from that Wiki page on how Scudamore deals
with criticism:
Personal attacks

1.. [33] ({User:Pablo-flores))
2.. [34](User:Geni)
3.. [35] Personal attack on Midgley hosted at Whale.to
4.. [36] Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at Whale.to.
Sundry others: [37]
5.. [38]Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
vaccination.org

JOHN April 20th 08 04:08 PM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..
1.. [33] ({User:Pablo-flores))
2.. [34](User:Geni)
3.. [35] Personal attack on Midgley hosted at Whale.to
4.. [36] Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
Whale.to. Sundry others: [37]
5.. [38]Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
vaccination.org

Yawn http://whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

All pharma boys like you

HCN April 20th 08 04:55 PM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"JOHN" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..
1.. [33] ({User:Pablo-flores))
2.. [34](User:Geni)
3.. [35] Personal attack on Midgley hosted at Whale.to
4.. [36] Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
Whale.to. Sundry others: [37]
5.. [38]Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
vaccination.org

Yawn http://whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

All pharma boys like you

And then it is the "pharma shill" gambit:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...l_gambit_1.php

JOHN April 20th 08 05:19 PM

"HCN" wrote in message

And then it is the "pharma shill" gambit:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...l_gambit_1.php

Lets see Oracs line of work, Pharma moron is a more descriptive label

http://whale.to/a/experts.html

HCN April 21st 08 03:32 AM

"JOHN" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message

And then it is the "pharma shill" gambit:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...l_gambit_1.php

Lets see Oracs line of work, Pharma moron is a more descriptive label

http://whale.to/a/experts.html

And yet, still no real evidence to link vaccines to autism.