ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Philly Swisser (or Switzer)? What is it? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58481)

Ablang November 27th 07 03:01 AM

Philly Swisser (or Switzer)? What is it?

Does anyone know what that is?

Some teenage black kid wanted me to buy one for him. He told me it
wasn't alcohol, but he didn't have his ID.

Barbara November 27th 07 08:22 PM

On Nov 26, 10:01 pm, Ablang wrote:
Does anyone know what that is?

Some teenage black kid wanted me to buy one for him. He told me it
wasn't alcohol, but he didn't have his ID.

Swisher. Its a cigar, commonly used to make a blunt.

Barbara

dejablues[_2_] November 27th 07 09:28 PM

"Ablang" wrote in message
Does anyone know what that is?

Some teenage black kid wanted me to buy one for him. He told me it
wasn't alcohol, but he didn't have his ID.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swisher_Sweets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillies_cigars

For lazy people who can't roll joints!