ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Health benefit os banana (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67311)

Gail Michael October 23rd 11 02:00 AM

Health benefit os banana

True, true, and bananas are delicious also, but how to incorporate them in
diet when constipation is a constant problem.
Gail

"candiceshout" wrote in
message ...

Tommy.10;512424 Wrote:
What are Health benefit of banana?

It can give you enough energy as well as potassium.

--
candiceshout

alen February 8th 13 08:16 PM

bananais too good for kids as it increase weight and height. i find it very helpful in my daily busy routine. if u have constipation then dont eat a single banana. take 4,5 or dont have it otherwise.
aged care homes

nila11 April 22nd 13 08:51 AM

Banana is natural nitration. They have a lot of benefits of banana. But Mostly mother take banana’s our small children. It’s good for child health.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings